Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Thankful Heart (Day 4)



Today I have decided to be thankful for a new found love. This season I absolutely adore scarves for some reason. I think they are the coolest thing ever all of a sudden. So far I have bought 3, and my momma bought me one this weekend too.

I don't have any idea where this new appreciation came from...but I am enthralled with them. I guess I have always loved accessories but can never really find jewelry that I like, so this is a good alternative. And you can wear them so many different ways. Plus for me...it makes me feel a little more covered up, and snuggled up...which I like. It has become so acceptable to let everything you have hang out all over the place...that is so NOT my style.

Anyways....I am thankful for my new wonderful accessory!! So if anyone wants to buy me something very simple that will light up my day....it should be a scarf!!

No comments: