Saturday, November 7, 2009

Something new to be thankful for...

I had a very long day at work on Thursday....we were here from 9 am until almost 10 pm. And really I wouldn't mind except for one thing....

I MISSED MY SHOWS!!!

There are only 2 nights that I really watch TV, Thursdays for Flash Forward, Greys Anatomy, and Private Practice. And then Sundays for Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. Other than that, I don't really watch much else besides Noggin and The Food Network. But I was very upset to miss my Thursday line up.

But...then my husband showed me a fabulous website yesterday. If you don't know about it, you have to go and check it out. www.hulu.com You can watch any show with minimal commercials the day after it is aired, from almost any channel. And the best part...its FREE!!!

It was so easy to find the show I wanted, pull it right up, and watch an hour show...in about 42 minutes. It just don't get no better than that!!!

No comments: