Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sleepin' In.....

Tomorrow morning is going to be the best morning I've had in a long time...I am claiming it in advance.

No alarms clocks going off.....no one has to be anywhere at a particular time....
And Tyler is finally at the point that if she does wake up before me she just goes into the living room and turns on the TV then gets a bowl of cereal.

Tyler is my oldest, she is now 10yrs old. I have wondered for years at what point would she go from being a young wild and crazy early bird to a pre-teen who I can't drag out of bed in the morning. When I wake her up at 630 to get ready for school...usually she pops right up and hits the ground running. Well...this past Monday morning, she growled, rolled over and says "just 10 more minutes mom." YEEHAW...We're there!!!

So tomorrow morning....John better get ready, we are going stay in bed as long as possible and just snuggle!! Its gonna be the best day ever!!! I can't wait.

No comments: