Thursday, November 12, 2009

Brain hiccup....

So somehow yesterday I completely forgot to stop and blog about my thankfulness....I am thoroughly enjoying taking the time to be thankful, but I had such a blast yesterday with Apryl, my 7 yr old, and her friends that I completely forgot to stop and put it into words.

I'VE GOT IT!! I HAVE 2 FROM YESTERDAY THAT ARE PERFECT!!!!

First of all...I love a good day off. A day when you have nothing that you have to do...no cleaning, no errands, no doctors appointments...nothing to do but have fun!

That's what I did yesterday. I was a fabulously fun mommy!! We had pancakes, we made finger puppets, we baked and decorated sugar cookies, and had lunch at Chuck E Cheese. I wish I was super duper rich and could just do this everyday!!



My 2nd one was inspired by a little friend of Apryl's who hung out with us yesterday. We were on the way to Chuck E Cheese...let me say not talking about God, or church, or even listening to a christian radio station....and she says (very loudly I may add) "Do you have Jesus in your heart?" Which I replied, yes I do. And she made sure everyone in the car answered yes, then she says "good, me too!" I thank God for the boldness of children. The amazing me everyday. They will be the ones that reach the masses, that takes the love of God out to the world. Simply because they don't know any better.

No comments: