Monday, November 16, 2009

Another 2-fer....

Yesterday I was just having a great day and completely forgot to get onto the computer much. Today's thankfulness is sort of one thing and 2 all at the same time. I want to thank God for 2 amazing women who have come into my life. I know I already did a post about our church family, and they are a part of that....but they are soooo much more than that, they are my sister and my friend.

First of all...my wonderful Beth. Girl, you are so amazing and you don't even realize it. You have helped me so much over the last few months of our growing friendship. I don't even think you know what an incredible influence you have been on me. No matter what you are going through, you are still such a rock for me...even if I didn't deserve it. I believe with everything in me that God placed you in my life. I needed your strength through these last months. And I can't imagine what God has in store for us next. If we ever really start reading our study together...I think He is going to show us both some amazing things. Look at what He's already done for us....just think about what the next step could be! I can hardly wait!!!

And 2ndly....Michelle. I don't even know where to start with you. You are a fabulous example of God's love. I strive everyday to be more like you. No matter what I am going through, you always come with an understanding and compassionate heart....even if it hurts you sometimes, you still do everything you can to comfort someone else. You always know exactly what to say to make seem not so bad. I am overjoyed to see what will come of our relationship in months to come. It can only get better!! Thank you for everything you have meant to me....I hope one day to be able to return the favor. I know sometimes it hard for you to stop being the pastor and just be a woman who needs something or someone....but anything you ever need, just ask, please.

I love you both!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Libby-
What can I say, you my girl are the blessing. I am so thankful for you as well and our growing friendship. Thank you for this post- means so much to me!!!

natalie said...

LIbby,

Thanks for visiting my blog. If you will email me your address, I'll send you one of Mal's keychains.

natalie.adkins@sjsd.k1.2mo.us

Love you much,
natalie