Saturday, October 4, 2008

The wind is blowing....

Things that may seem to other people as small and uneventful, are major steps for me. I am so excited about the little changes I am seeing in this household. I pray everyday for the devil to flee from here....and he is!! Don't think for a minute that I don't have to remind him everyday that he is not welcome...because he is a very stubborn adversary. But I will not allow him to have any influence over my family, my house, my children, my husband, or my life.

Here is the small step for tonight, and that's all I have to say. As we were all getting our jammies on to sit down and veg out in front of the TV for a little while Apryl says "so momma, who are we going to pray for tonight?" Not in a smart mouth, I don't want to kind of voice....but in an excited, I know things can get done when we pray kind of voice. They are getting it!!

Thank you Jesus, because I know You can and You will change this situation for your glory!

No comments: