Monday, October 6, 2008

Thank God for Tuesday!!

Let me just say Hallelujah it's finally Tuesday...the girls go back to school in the morning!!

Don't get me wrong, I love them all...but it is time to get back to our regular schedule. They have eaten us out of house and home. The house has been upside down for 3 weeks. I am definitely ready to get back to normal. It has been a very long break, but I think a very productive break. Apryl has learned to tie her shoes, Tyler went to a young leaders camp, and Abigail has had her big sissies around to play with. But the best part of all...me and the girls are coming together every night to agree in prayer. Tonight, I told them we would all sit down and pray for school...Tyler asked "can we each have a turn to pray about certain things for school?" ABSOLUTELY YOU CAN!!!

They are each at the point where they want to pray, they aren't afraid to. And the main reason is....because the have seen it WORK!!! They have seen healings up close and personal. But also the faith of a child is amazing. It's trusting, loving, and blind...it has no limitations. They believe that anything is possible, because it truly is! I only wish I could be as sure as they are.

I always want them to learn for me...but I hope that is one thing I can eventually learn from them.

No comments: