Saturday, June 26, 2010

What to be thankful for today???

I will say I am having a hard time thinking of something specific to be thankful for today. Not that there isn't plenty to be thankful for, hear me there, I do know that. But to put a name on it is hard today for some reason...

Of course I am thankful for the silly things....Homestyle popcorn, scrambled eggs, diet dr pepper...am I hungry or what?? There must be something besides food that I am thankful for.....


AHA! I've got it!! I thought of this a couple of days ago, but just didn't write about it. Me and John and the girls have been enjoying the outside alot more lately than normal. We have gone to Linville Caverns, Linville Falls, Mills River, Pisgah National Forest, and falls at Dupont State Park. We live in an amazing beautiful world. God made us a wonderful world to live in. And sometimes we really take it for granted. I want my girls to realize that not everyone has the opportunity to see all the beautiful things like they do right out their backdoor!!

So today I am thankful for the gorgeous sunshine, trees, flowers, falls, mountains, rain, clouds, all the wonderful creations of a magnificent God!

No comments: