Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thankful for His favor in my life

I will be straight honest with you....there are things going on in my life right now that I do not deserve. Granted none of us really deserve the blessings we receive...we deserve much worse. BUT...He freely gives it anyways. :)

I believe with all of my heart the wonderful things that are going on in my life...
the weight loss
the amazing closeness at home
the sales I get at work
the new fresh anointing that I am receiving
the renewed spirit
the words being dropped in my heart from HIM
are ALL as a result of getting myself in line with what He has in store for me. I am not having to work as hard as I should to receive these things, but HE is bestowing them on me because I am walking in the path He set forth for me at this point in my life.

I believes He is saying....
Oh, you are willing to memorize scriptures...then I will drop off a pound

Oh, you are willing to put your all into this ministry, then I will send the right customers to each day

Oh, you are willing to step up and be the example, then I will create a bond between you and your husband you would have never imagined would be there

Oh, you are willing to be in prayer more for your friends, then I will give you more friends to be a part of your life

He wants to bless us with those extras....but only when we are willing to offer up the extras!! A very dear friend of mine and former pastor used to say "Get under the spout where the glory comes out!" Line yourself up to receive all that He has for you!!

1 comment:

Pamela (His maidservant) said...

I have heard it said to get a blessing you have to be a blessing. Your post is so sure!! I am so happy for you in your blessings...send some my way...hummmm....I will take the weight loss...(SMILE). Keep it up and radiate Him!!

Believing Him~Pamela