Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful for miracles!

I have thanked God for my little miracle many times already, but I was reminded of it yesterday right in front of my face.

Abigail is absolutely a healed little miracle!!! A year ago, pre-surgery, if she did too much physical activity especially outside, after a few minutes her face would get very red, and she would get worked up. You could always see that it was time to stop.

Yesterday we all went to Dupont State park and hiked up to a waterfall. It was a ROUGH hike, mostly uphill, tons of stairs. And she hung in there the whole time!! She is a trooper!!

I know this may seem like a little deal....my God just quicken me to remember that just because her healing, or her miracle is done and over....doesn't mean that I shouldn't keep thanking Him for it!! He has a plan for that little life, I can't wait to see it!!!