Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A New Comittment!

Today I am thankful for the revelation that God placed in my heart yesterday. A new found passion for more!!

Here's the thing though...if He is willing to give me abundantly above all that I can imagine....why am I not willing to offer more of myself?

10 more minutes in His word

10 less minutes of TV for some of His encouragement

10 more minutes in prayer for a friend

Get up 30 minutes earlier to study His promises to me & my family

Help in one more outreach ministry

Be more involved in the ministries I have already signed up for

Be more of in example in my home and every day life

Say one less negative thing and replace it with one more positive thing

Offer one more song of praise

Offer up one more moment of thanksgiving

Show Him one more bit of my heart for Him

One more offering of worship to the Holy One

Read one more chapter of the Bible rather than one more chapter of the latest love novel before going to bed

Commit one more verse to memory because you may just need to tell it to someone else today

I want more of Him....so how can I expect not to offer more of me??
Today Lord I pray...continue to fill me with the desire for more of you, and a willing spirit to offer anything you ask me too! Not that you expect it in return but I do it anyways simply because I want to!!

No comments: