Monday, December 1, 2008

My shelter

There has been a song in my heart the last few days that we sang at our church in SC. It has been resonating in my spirit for a while, so I decided the words to that song was a perfect posting to share. It's called "Made Me Glad" by Hillsong.

I will bless the Lord forever.
I will trust Him at all times.
He has delivered me from all fear.
He set my feet upon a rock I will not be moved.
And I'll say of the Lord...
You are my shield, My strength, My portion, Deliverer, My shelter, Strong tower,
My very present help in time of need.
Whom have I in heaven but You.
There's none I desire besides You.
You have made me glad.
And I'll say of the Lord...
You are my shield, My strength, my portion, delivered, my shelter, strong tower,
My very present help in time of need.


Amen and Amen!!!

1 comment:

LynnSC said...

Hi Libby,
I was blog hopping tonight and made my way to yours... I am not even sure of the path. I just had to say that the song that you posted is one of my favorites.

After the last Beth Moore conference I went to... I just had to go buy one of Travis Cottrell's CD's... and it is on there. There is so much truth in that song right now for my life. I cannot listen to it without throwing my hands up in the air and singing at the tops of my lungs. Of course... if I am in the car, I just throw up one hand.

Thanks so much for sharing the words to this song out here in bloggyland. I hope they will bless all that read them.

Blessings,
Lynn