Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am ready!

I am determined to get into the spirit of Christmas!! I am going to have a great month, no matter how the things around me appear. We may not "seem" to have the money, but I know it will be okay. Work may "seem" like it is going to be a nightmare, but I'm not going to let it get under my skin. The house may "seem" upside down, but I'm not going to stress about it. Because there are much more important things in my life. I have a wonderful husband....he may not be everything I want him to be, but it could be much worse. He could be a drunk, or a drug addict, or violent, or even not here at all. But he's not any of those things, and I thank God for that. I have 3 wonderful daughters, who make me smile each and every day. My parents and sister are near by too....which is such a blessing. And besides our natural family, we have a wonderful church family that we love and adore. I am so blessed to know all of them, and I look forward to the journey God has for all of us together.
So now matter how crazy this month always seems to get....slow down and enjoy it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Libby-
Praying for you, I am right there with you. Your background looks great! Good job!!

Anonymous said...

PS...
It is me Beth!

Michelle Hill said...

HI Libby! I love your background! Very cute!
Michelle