Wednesday, December 10, 2008

On the edge...

Why do I feel like I am always right on the edge?

On the edge of a breakthrough or a breakdown? I'm not sure which. I know God has plans for me and my family....but at the same time I also know the devil has plans to stop them. It just feels like a constant power struggle inside of me. I know it sounds like a ridiculous cartoon that we have all seen, but I feel like God has one arm and Satan has the other, and they are just constantly tugging in each direction. And some days I am just so tired...too tired to fight either way. I feel like my life is a huge roller coaster ride, with tons of ups and downs. But honestly, I'm ready for the flat part of the ride. I don't want to be worried anymore about more about the big drop that is just around the corner.

And yes I know that I am being melodramatic....but I just want things to be simplier. Why does everything have to seem like a battle?

1 comment:

LynnSC said...

Oh Libby,
Remember... God's power is always stronger than the enemy. It only takes a surrender for God to win... instead of a fight to make the enemy lose.

Hang on sister!! Maybe it is a breakthrough on the way!!!
Lynn