Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's a New Season

"It's a New Season.
It's a New Day.
Fresh Annointing is coming my way.
It's a season of power and prosperity.
It's a new season coming to me."

This song just popped into my head as I sat here thinking about what to type. Every time we think we are "out" of fresh oil or fresh wine, God fills us again. We are given a Fresh Annointing to deal with each day that is set before us. All we have to do is slow down long enough to ask for it and then be ready to listen and then do what He says. It may not be the way we see, or the way we want to handle it, or the way we think it should go....but we have to realize that HE knows so much more than us. And wants the best for for His children, no matter how it may seem on the surface. He knows our past, our present, and our future. I'm guessing if He says go left, not right...He knows what is at the end of that road for us, and maybe we should listen. I'm not saying it will always be easy, but why do we always tend to take everyone else's advice before His? The hard headed, self reliant, "know-it-all" in us all may not think He has it all figured out, but I am starting to learn, He does.

No comments: