Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Take Time

There's no way to sugar coat this, it has been a rough week. I'm tired, and I'm sick and tired. My body is wore out, and my nerves are shot. My boss tells me I'm too easy on my salespeople, and then turns around and tells me a salesperson came to him crying that I was too hard on her. Then he said oh by the way we need you to work Wednesday and Sunday this week. I am just totally fried!!

Well today I decided I was going to just relax and not things get to me. I always give the salespeople a motivational quote each morning. Here was today's "You can't pour the perfume of happiness on someone else without a few drops getting on yourself." I told them I knew that the hustle and bustle of the season can be crazy and unbearable. But I want us to be different. Let's keep the Christmas spirit, enjoy it, and have fun!!

Tonight in Kidszone, we had a blast! We let go and had fun in praise and worship. We danced and sang and giggled. And you know what....there is nothing wrong with that!!! I know I needed it. It reminded me that sometimes you just have to stop whining about what you don't have, and just honestly be thankful for what you do have!! Thank you God for all you have done for me, are doing for me, and will still do for me!!

No comments: