Thursday, February 19, 2009

Praise Him!!


This week has been awesome. Tyler and I are working on our dance for church....and it is going so well, really!!


It is to the song I have posted the words to before, Make it Matter!! And it is the perfect song...that is my prayer everyday. Don't let me live in vain....make my life matter!!


We have worked so hard together....and the together is the best part. Tyler and I have really bonded through this experience. The other night she asked me to pause the music so she could tell me something...I had no idea what to expect...with Tyler, you never can tell. Well here's what she said: "You know mommy, I am more committed to this than anything else that I have ever done, even the play." (**As an aside, she did a school play that they practiced for 6 straight months**) She continued and said "and you know what the best part is? I am not even worried about messing up because we will be around people who know us, and love us. And besides we are doing it for Jesus, and they will know that too."

I thought she was going to cry...I thought I was going to cry. She got that big I'm so happy I could bust smile on her face...she is so pumped about this. And I love to see that she really understands what it is about. Not us, not the audience, but HIM, and HIM only!!
Please continue to pray for our creativity, strength, and everlasting joy!!

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

May God get the glory and what joy for you to see Him witnessed in your own child.

LynnSC said...

Wow! How exciting...

Wish I could be there to see it... maybe you can put a video on your blog for us to see.

Still thinking about you... praying for you. I hope things are going well for you. I am still promising to get that stuff together for you. I just don't remember to pick up blank CD's when I am out. I will try.... sometime this weekend.

Also... I can't wait to hear how your Bible goes... you better let me know.
Love ya,
Lynn