Friday, January 15, 2010

A 2fer day!!

Ok....so I havent blogged in like a month, and I have 2 things on my heart today!

While I was in the shower this morning, God reminded me of a song that we used to sing at our church in SC. It was written by someone in a family very close to my heart, and I love it!!
So I thought I would share the words this morning....

"You knew me when living was easy
not much was required for me to be satisfied.
You knew me when I started to hunger
I started to thrist like never before.
In my dark days You were a light to me.
In my blindness I began to see
that You have always known me
and more and more You've shown me.

Like a stream in the desert
You're restoring my soul.
Like a cool, clean, living water
running over, and over, and over."

That's one of the many things God has for us...He is a restorer of our soul!!
Take it in...accept it....be refreshed....walk in that refreshing today!!

No comments: